Part Time Events Assistant
From £10/hr + bonus
Crosstown is looking for someone to join our burgeoning events team. You will be someone who has experience in the hospitality world and has a passion for bringing people’s events to fruition. The time you have spent in restaurants, cafes, or markets will inform your ability to problem solve on the spot, while also understanding the importance of maintaining expectations. Your professional attitude will win you over with everyone you encounter – from the client to the security guard on the front desk – and keep them coming back for more.
You will be out in the field running events, so you will need to be comfortable managing staff and situations. This is a part-time role but you should also expect to have some fluctuation in hours – by nature of the industry some weeks may be full of events, others light. This would be an excellent opportunity if you have a project or outside interest on the side. Flexibility is very important.
– Driving to and from events, setting up, managing the event, ensuring event success.
– Following guides to ensure we retain our event clients.
– Working with event coordinator to increase the success of the business unit.
– Not all events are pre-paid, you’ll also sometimes be selling.
– Helping out in retail or markets on the odd occasion.
£10 per hour. This includes holiday accrual, a pension contribution, and a quarterly performance-based bonus.
How To Apply
Fill out the application form below. Only successful applicants will be contacted.