Order Processor and Administrator
Order Processor & Administrator
Best known for creating the world’s first sourdough doughnuts in 2014, Crosstown has grown into an omni-channel food brand with a cult-like following. The products now include handmade cookies, small-batch ice cream, specialty coffee and a curated gift offering. The business has maintained its progressive, innovative and move-fast mindset that has been a part of the company culture since inception. Crosstown has achieved significant online growth over the last 24 months. We are looking to maintain this positive momentum.
About the Role
We are currently hiring for an Order Processor and Administrator, who will work closely with our bakery and packing teams, as a key function in the team. This person will work with our existing order processors to prepare packaging and paperwork relating to orders each night. PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE STARTS AT 18:00 AND FINISHES AT 02:00.
– Working with food and other delicate products
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
– Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel programs
– Quick to learn new computer systems
– Ability to work as part of a team, but solve problems independently when required
– Critical and creative thinking to solve problems and identify where new efficiencies can be made
– Able to work to deadlines and work quickly while remaining calm and organised
– Attention to detail
– Labelling, preparing and organising packaging
– Using multiple computer software systems to import online orders for production
– Adding to and optimising drivers’ routes around London to deliver customer orders
– Managing stock levels of products and communicating to head office required orders
– Coordinating equipment requested by our retail stores (stock picking)
– Packing chocolate and ice cream for retail stores and customer orders
Working location and hours
– You will work in our bakery in SW8
– Shifts start at 6pm and finish around 2am (during special days shifts will be longer)
– Up to 5 shifts per week, with some weekends, part time/full time available
Salary and benefits
– £11 per hour
– 28 days holiday, plus an extra day of holiday for each year of service, up to 33 days
– Mental Health Employee Assistance Programme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Referral scheme (Earn up to £1000 for referring a friend to Crosstown!)
– Free doughnuts… obviously!
How To Apply
To apply, please email [email protected] with your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role, and why you would like to be part of the Crosstown team.