Since launching onto the London street food scene in 2014, Crosstown have built an organic and loyal following of customers, by embodying a strong appreciation for quality ingredients, a fresh product, and providing warm and welcoming hospitality. We pride ourselves on hand making our doughnuts from scratch 365 days of the year from our bakery in Battersea and using only the best ingredients.
The Crosstown network across London comprises of 12 stores in addition to food trucks, concessions, market stalls, delivery hubs, and premium wholesale partners like Harrods and Wholefoods. As of last year, we have begun delivering to the rest of the UK and have set our sights on Cambridge, with our first store outside London due to open in November 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join our production coordination team.
– Accepting and importing pre-orders through Slerp, our EPR system
– Inputting wholesale and custom orders, using our internal production calendar
– Analysing shop sales and wastage to better serve their requirements
– Organising shop equipment
– Planning drivers’ routes using OnFleet
– Communicating special requests and instructions to the bakery via email
– Working with other members of the office to find efficiencies and successfully launch new flavours and projects
Crosstown’s bakery operates 364 days of the year, 18 hours per day. The production documents you create during the day are used by the night shift bakery to produce thousands of doughnuts each day. The routes you put together determine the days of our fleet of drivers, who operate from 6am to 4pm every day.
Existing required skills:
– Quick to learn new computer-based systems
– Organised and process-driven in order to work in a structured manor each day
– Clear communicator
– Good at working independently and problem-solving
– Ability to think critically and creatively
Expected start date: 18/10/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00 per year