Sales & Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Full Time Sales & Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£25k + Bonus
A highly motivated, self-starter who always puts the customer first. You are experienced at handling orders ranging from large corporate events to personal special occasions, you have a successful proven sales approach. You are empathetic, understanding that sometimes things do not go to plan and capable of finding satisfactory outcomes when they don’t. You have worked in a sales and/or customer service position within a premium brand and are excited to lead this within Crosstown.
You’ll have the following competencies:
– Responding to website related enquiries and converting those that can be into sales. This requires a pro-active approach in maximising sales opportunities
– To handle customer queries in a timely manner through various available platforms (phone, email, live chat) ensuring consistent and efficient service
– Managing customer feedback across all channels, to provide customers with a satisfactory and timely resolution to any issues they may encounter
– Managing your time & obtaining assistance from other staff members as and when required based on resourcing
– Assisting with ad-hoc office tasks, in particular, around peak periods (i.e. special days)
– Experience in pre/post-sales customer services across multiple channels – emails, phone, live chat
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus
– A clear understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
– Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task a number of conflicting priorities
– Ability to cater your approach to best suit each customer individually
– A proactive and reasoned approach to identifying ways to benefit both the customer experience and the wider business
– Discretion and confidentiality
– A willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and get stuck in to a variety of tasks
£25k + bi-annual bonus of up to £1k (maximum £2k per annum). Position is office-based in SW8.
How To Apply
Fill out the application form below, any queries can be sent to: email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.