£26k per year
We are hiring an enthusiastic Store Leader/Manager for two our London locations.
We value integrity, and we strive to grow our business to offer internal progression for our employees. We are firm believers that growth delivers opportunity, and opportunity fosters growth. Everyone is welcome at Crosstown!
As valued member you will get:
– Salary: 28k-31k
– A full-time job with a secure income
– A safe, friendly, and respectful working environment
– 28 days of holiday and +1 days after each year worked
-24/7 Access to our EPA for Mental health support – Hospitality action
– A chance to join a growing company with promotion prospects
– Free doughnuts
– Provide inspirational leadership to key holders, supervisors, and retail assistants across a cluster of retail operations under your responsibility to nurture a highly engaged, motivated team of high performers
– Create a learning environment where colleagues continue to develop and learn new skills
– Nurture a succession pipeline to ensure strong internal applicants are ready when vacancies arise
– Build strong collaborative with co-workers in other teams at Crosstown
– Ensure customers experience amazing service and our products are served to the quality required, creating strong brand loyalty and repeat visits
– View your sites as part of an omni-channel business, where physical sites are mini fulfilment centres for digital orders and retail teams help build digital sales
– Share best practises and resources with other Store Leaders to protect the customer experience and support co-workers
– Place orders to minimise sell-out and wastage, to enable delivery of revenue and profit targets
– Ensure each site has a plan for how you will deliver budgeted revenue and profits
– Seek continuous improvements in the way sites are organised to help improve efficiency and make our teams work easier
A successful candidate must:
– Be honest, hardworking and have a focus on sales
– Be independent, confident, organised, and enthusiastic
– Love interacting with the public and sharing with them what makes Crosstown’s product special.
– Be driven to hit targets and can promote good culture.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer where everyone is welcome and respected. Please make sure that you take the opportunity to check out our website to understand Crosstown and what our company produces.